Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do I fix the cruise control button on my Oldsmobile Alero?

I have a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero. My cruise control works, but I have to hold down the On/Off button to use it. I suspect that the button or something under it is broken.





If I try to take the button off myself, is it possible to set something off and deploy the airbag? Should I take it to an automotive shop or a dealer?|||i don't think that can be done alone , u'll need some assistance , or better go to the dealer|||take it in. you may not want the headache if you are not familiar with it.|||You will need to replace the multi function switch. It's not terribly expensive parts and labor at a shop.|||with the cruise, I would go to the dealer because the mechanics there will be more familiar with your car and will have access to the bulleitins on this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment