Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have to refill my power steering fluid on my 93 oldsmobile every 2 to 3 days, how much to get it fixed?

My car is a 93 oldsmobile delta 88, I've been having to refill the power steering fluid in her every two to three days. Once I get paid, I'm taking her to get fixed. I'm wondering what the problem is and how much is it going to cost me to get it fixed?|||Hi Andrea,


Iam not 100 percent certain but petty sure that there are two rubber seals within the pump the most expensive part of the job is the labour charge you would be looking at 3 hours for the job so watever your mechanic charges per hour x3 plus the cost of the seals it would be easier to fit a new pump $75-$85 for the pump and one hours labour.|||Probably just a bad hose. Not very expensive but difficult to reach.|||You probably have a hose leaking. Its probably a small leak but. and the cost depends on the shop.|||depends on what is leaking......if its just a hose u can fix it ureself .......if its pump or rack and pinion just the parts can cost 300 bucks...





no way to tell without knowing whats wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment