Saturday, November 19, 2011

What fuse controls all dash illumination in a 01 Oldsmobile Alero?

I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero and after jumping the power window terminal to see if my switch or the window motor was bad, I think I may have blown the fuse for the dash illumination. All of my dash lights are out which makes staying under the speed limit difficult at night. Hope you can help!!|||You should have a fuse labeled, "IPC BFC ACC", it should be a "10 AMP Fuse". It is located in the Fuse Block on the Driver's Side. I'm 100% sure you blew this fuse when you were jumping the window terminal.





If you require additional help, which I doubt, "Click On The Link" below, for the Electronic Owners Manual.





Good Luck !|||More than likely, it is a few, or several fuses that control dash lighting.


Check a service manual, or even your owner's manual.


If you have neither of those things, then check at your dealer's or look online for Olds Service manuals.|||guys right,,ck dimmer wheel first [i got a story lol].


most fuse boxs r in 2 places


1 under dash an a squar box,,[black with plastic screw on top


2 in dash drivers door jam|||did you try turning the dimmer wheel. you may have bumped it when you were messing around with the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment