Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Subwoofers in a 89 oldsmobile?

I've got an oldsmobile its a 88 royale, 1989. I'm planning on buying to subs probably 10 inch. I have no clue where to put them. between my trunk and my back seat is seperated by metal and if i put it in the trunk i think all the bass would be in the trunk.. anyone got any ideas about where to put the subs in the olds. besides the trunk??





i might get two seperate boxes and place them in to different spots idk.|||Low frequency travels. It won't get too muffled in the trunk.





Go here for info on enclosures (and other tips):





http://spkrbox1.spaces.live.com|||I always put mine in the back passenger area, it cut down you seating though, hope you like two seaters, lol|||go with two 12s in the trunk. you will get plenty of bass in the car and still have the back seats. your passengers in the back will get a nice massage as a perk.

No comments:

Post a Comment