Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cheapest way to make my 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora look better?

Just trying to find out the cheapest thing I can do to make my 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora look better (not very concerned with the speed or handling but open to suggestions on that subject also)? The main things I would like are sound system and exterior parts but I am open to anything. It has all stock parts right now and only a V6 engine. Finally, I want to try and keep the purchases under $300 dollars.|||Tint the windows your self.----- 40.00


New wheel covers---- 25.00


Pin stripe the car.-----15.00


chrome muffer tip cover.---15.00


Rear spoiler.--- 75.00


Look at the on-line Jc whiney calloge.|||Tinted windows, crome door handles, rims would look nice but under $300 impossible, try taking off the hubcaps, spraypaint that part crome color and then buy some crome colored hubcaps, they look nice, seriously. I have some on my altima and when they are spinning you can barely tell the differece.|||Just make sure it's completely clean and polished. That will cost nest to nothing. Spend the $300 or so on a good quality tint job. That will look good, be more comfortable in the summer heat, afford more privacy, and hopefully fit into your budget.|||You can never go wrong with a good paint job.I would make sure it drives and runs good before i made it look cool but thats just me.Try to find some rims forsale that will help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment