Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have a 1989 Oldsmobile Delta 88 and I have a pcv valve I would like to install. Where does it go?

I bought a PCV valve for my 1989 Oldsmobile. I took it to several shops and mechanics and they cannot figure where it can be installed. My repair manual does not show specifically where it goes.


What Gives?|||follow the tube from the air cleaner to the valve cover, there is a rubber donut seal in the valve cover, the pvc valve goes into the donut seal and the rubber tube fits on the plastic end of the valve.|||Which motor?





If the Olds (V8) there will two hoses, one from each valve cover. The one with the metal piece sticking out of the valve cover is the PCV. The one with the larger "cannister" looking piece is not it.|||In the intake behind the throttle body, if its a 3.8

No comments:

Post a Comment