Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I find stock wheels for my 99 Oldsmobile Alero?

I recently purchased a 99 Oldsmobile Alero, and it has the most ridiculous chrome rims on it! They look SO bad! I took the car to Discount Tire, and they told me that brand new, the wheels I have were worth about $100 each - they are 16" MB Motoring wheels. I want to sell the MB Motoring wheels and find some 16" Alero wheels for the same amount (or less). A Chevy dealer told me that a new set would be atleast $500. I'm totally willing to buy used - I'd actually prefer it! Where can I find some wheels?? (Don't say eBay - I've looked there, and everyone selling Alero wheels is selling them individually for way more than I want to spend. I want to find a whole set.) Also, where should I sell the MB Motoring wheels?|||Sure try calling your local auto salvage yard? Dump your old wheels in the Penney Saver or like ad paper? Good Luck!!~:)+|||www.ebay.com is your best bet|||ok,try a real tire shop that sells new stock wheels.they should have them for about 40-80 dollars a piece.|||if you arent willing to spend 800 for a whole set, you have 2 choices. a junkyard where you can bargain with them or forget about it. rims are worth much more than 800 , even oem rims. so stop grumping because technically ebay is the best bet. from what your dealer quotes, that is actually not too bad a deal. so 200 is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment