Saturday, November 19, 2011

What power steering pump bracket will interchange with a 1968-1972 350 oldsmobile engine?

I bought a 1968-1972 350 oldsmobile engine. It has no power steering pump brackets. I can't find any anywhere no junk yards autoparts stores. What brackets will interchange with this block? I will buy a new power steering pump but I don't know what year brackets will bolt up to the engine block. Thanks for all your help in my last questions. Does any one have a picture of what the bracket will look like?|||So did this thing have power steering originally? If everything has been disconnected, there's probably some nasty crap in the steering actuator. You should flush it.





I would think almost any GM from 68-72 with a small block would have the same brackets.|||What is your location there big dan. I am in Alberta Can. and can get them for you . Are you interested

No comments:

Post a Comment