Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to turn lights on/off in 1999 oldsmobile bravada?

I have a 1999 oldsmobile bravada and I can't find a way to turn my lights off. The only way I can controll my lights is when I turn my car off and put the emergency break on. When I turn the car back on the lights are off until I release the emergency break. I can also turn the lights on/off during the day. I want to know how to drive with the lights off at night. Is there a way I can do this?|||the way to turn them off when you would like is to press the dome light override button 4 times, you should hear a ding and they go off, press 4 more times and they come back on|||FIrst it is illegal to drive without lights at night.

What you are describing is the "daytime running lights" which can only be turned off by setting the park brake as you describe. You must still turn on the main lights with the switch at night or you will get a ticket. It could also have automatic lights which operate on a light sensor which is probably on the top of the dash. In that case there is usually an overide control.

No comments:

Post a Comment