Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I find a repair Manual online for Free for a 1992 Oldsmobile ?

Anyone know where I can download online for free a repair manual for a 1992 Oldsmobile eighty eight .. I want to download manual to print out .. Cant find anything to help me .. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it !!|||Whole downloadable repair manuals are pretty rare, and when you can find them, they are often bootleg versions from fairly low quality scans.





Autozone.com however, does have an online repair manual that covers your car. It's just that since it's web-based, to copy the whole thing you would have to do it page by page.





Used to be I could just link you directly to it, but they changed it so that now you have to register. Then enter your car's information, click "repair info" and "view repair guide", and there it is.|||Find a library that carries the ALLDATA data base. It is subscription and totally up-to-date. Any repair procedures and recalls are stored here. Updated engine parts, etc, are listed. It is GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment