Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do I get a hubcab off of a 1980 oldsmobile?

I have a 1980 oldsmobile that the hubcab lock has fallen off and into the hubcap. I have the unlocking tool, but the lock of the hubcap has simply fallen off. I've tried prying it off with a crowbar, but haven't used too much pressure. Is there anything I can do to get it off? The tire is flat and looses air so I need to change the tire.|||All those I have seen have a cone with 3 ears that bolts on with the lug nuts the a special screw in the center keeps the hubcap from coming off if this is the case you will need to get physical or use a torch Dealerships are often helpful if you ask them what needs to be done|||Screwdriver, and a little pressure in the the right direction.|||pop the center cap off and take off the nut.|||kick it

No comments:

Post a Comment