Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do I make the inside lights turn off in my Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera?

The lights inside my oldsmobile won't turn off when I start the car and put it in drive. When I park it, turn it off, and close the doors, the dome light, and the lights under the rearview mirror all stay on. Sometimes when I hit bumps, the lights will blink but then turn back on. I have tried to turned them off on the dial next to the steering wheel, but this hasen't worked. Does somebody know a way to make them turn off or a website I can go to to find out. Thanks.|||The pin switch in one of your doors is bad. They are normally near the hinge and sometimes can get bent over or wear a hole in the door and not work properly. Also the switch itself can be bad. Just check them out one door at a time till you find the bad one. Usually the drivers side front door because it gets used the most. Hope I have been helpful.|||find your fuse box and check your fuses. If you have a "frozen" fuse it could cause you lights to stay on|||honestly , it sounds like you have a short in your fuse, the lights arent responding to the rest of the vehicles functions, like closing your doors, i suggest you yank the fuse for now (when your not driving) to save your battery, but you should get a new fuse very soon, if that doesnt work, you may want to consult a mechanic|||have you tried turning the knob that you use to turn on the headlights left or right?

No comments:

Post a Comment